[CQ-Contest] Welcome Eric, VY1EI

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Welcome Eric, VY1EI
From: "J. Allen PGI" <jallen@yknet.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 18:27:54 -0000
Hello All,

We have a new CW entry from the NT section this year, Eric, VY1EI,
licensed only two years, and like me, limited to 100 Watts this contest.

It is unlikely that YT will have propagation above 20 meters and since Eric
has no 40 meter capabilities, he will have a 20 meter only operation.
He intends to be around 14028, plus or minus QRM.

It will be great to have him on and we all want him to return in the future,
so
please make his first SS enjoyable and extend him every courtesy.

Thanks,

VY1JA