Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut number advice

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Cut number advice
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 17:18:16 +0000
I had someone send me

"48TU", which I interpreted as 48 and then "Why is this guy saying thanks?"
I ended up missing the check as well,  That, at least, was an unfortunate
combination.  So, especially if your precedence is U, I don't recommend
using T for 0 in serial numbers.

Then there was the guy who kept sending his section as "8C", but that's
another matter!  :-)  I just couldn't figure out what the heck that was after
20 hours or so... :-)

73,

Mark

From: J F <phriendly1@yahoo.com>