[CQ-Contest] KT0R in SSB SS

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] KT0R in SSB SS
From: "jay camac" <n4ox@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 13:41:13 -0600
I never had the opportunity to meet Dave, KT0R, but we did have a chance to
exchange more that the typical 59 contest report when I worked one of his sons,
Alex during Kids Day several years ago. After that contact, Dave would always
call me by name when we worked in a contest and say something more than the
exchange and stop by for a quick chat when the rate was slow. From what I've
read about Dave after his untimely passing, this was just Dave's way.

In honor of Dave and his family, I will observe a minute of silence after
contacting KT0R during SSB SS. My way of paying tribute. The Q or Q's I may not
make is a small price for saying goodbye.

73, Jay N4OX