[CQ-Contest] CQWW CW Preview

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW CW Preview
From: "Jamie Dupree NS3T" <ns3t@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:25:44 -0500
For those of you getting psyched up about CQWW CW (as shown by
the thread on the "Heathrow Hamvention"...)

There are now four new articles previewing this year's CQWW CW
contest posted on my contesting web site at http://www.radio-sport.net

Several more CQWW CW articles will be available by the end of this week.
There were ten preview articles for CQWW SSB - we might get
close to that for the CW test as well.

For W/VE contesters, there are also new stories on SS SSB and
on the SS CW postgame.

For those interested, radio-sport.net updates are now available by
RSS feeds.  You can find the signup link on the upper left of the home page.

I am also offering email notification when new contesting stories are
posted.  You can sign up on the web site or contact me directly
to get the ball rolling as well via ns3t at arrl dot net.

Finally, thanks to all those contesters who have responded to my
email queries since I started this six months ago.  It has been
well worth it.  Keep your pictures and stories coming.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net
http://wrtc.radio-sport.net
Your home for ham radio contest news