Re: [CQ-Contest] A Contester's Dilemma...

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A Contester's Dilemma...
From: Eric Rosenberg <w3dq@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:46:50 -0500 (EST)
I, too, live in a rare mult (Washington, DC) for some contests (ARRL 10, RTTY
Roundup and DX; CQ 160) and run into the dilemma Dennis refers to.

My answer is the same as Steve's, although I more often than not do not send
"NIL NIL TRY LATER 73..." as that all too often has resulted in the other
station thinking that the Q is good!  I either move on to the next station or
take an extra beat and then move on.

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

=======