Re: [CQ-Contest] NEW CATEGORY? CQWW Challenge - SO1R

To: "'Joe Subich, W4TV'" <w4tv@subich.com>,"'Jon Kimball, KL2A'" <kl2a@yahoo.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NEW CATEGORY? CQWW Challenge - SO1R
From: "John Klim, N3KHK" <n3khk_john@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:06:31 -0500
1.      All flames to me.
2.      The only score(s) I want to beat are my own scores!
3.      I do SO1R; I currently do not have the space for proper antennas, SO
WHAT!  I enjoy all of the contacts I make. Actually, a very small amount
compared to the big guns.
4.      This is not a NANNY state, yet.
5.      I get the contest results and I mostly read the soapbox reports from
the different contesters. This is one way of getting to know the other
operators better.
6.      Categories, if we try we could probably come up with maybe 40 or
more categories.
7.      One personnel question:  Are there any operators willing (or crazy
enough) to try SO3R or SO4R?  IF YES, PLEASE get a web cam going because I
would love to see someone try SO3R and SO4R.

CU ARRL 10m, I know we are at the bottom of the cycle.

 73 ES CUL
Mr. John R. Klim II
N3KHK
ARRL LM-0008416263, AMSAT  LM-2187,  QRPARCI  #10392,  FISTS  # 5015,  MQFD
#115,
10-X Life Member  # 68135,  Springbok Chapter  # 1874,  Chesapeake Bay
Chapter  # 549