Re: [CQ-Contest] Query

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Query
From: "Eric Hilding" <b38@hilding.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 12:43:04 -0800
Dick, W0RAA, inquired:

---

I recall seeing mentioned, on one of the reflectors (maybe this one), that
there is a program out there someplace in cyber-space that will allow the
programming of any key on a keyboard to perform a different function than
what it was intended to perform.  I have a friend who would like to program
the keypad numbers on his keyboard to perform as Function keys.

Is it possible and if so, where can I find the program that would do it?

---

If your friend finds that he needs more than the keypad numbers on his
keyboard:

http://www.piengineering.com/xkeys.php

 I've  used X-Keys Sticks, Desktops & Footpedals (both PS/2 & USB) and they
all Rock!!!

73.

Rick, K6VVA