Re: [CQ-Contest] Query

To: "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Query
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 09:50:18 -0800
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:30:26 -0700, "Dick-w0raa" <w0raa@comcast.net>
wrote:

>I have a friend who would like to program the keypad numbers on his keyboard
>to perform as Function keys.

------------ REPLY FOLLOWS ------------

I use two different programs, depending on the task:

1. AutoHotKeys is great for all keyboard-based tasks. You can
reprogram any key or combination of keys to become another key or to
send a macro. You can embed one macro within another macro in nearly
endless combinations. It is free and highly capable.

2. If you want to also include mouse movements, EZ Macros will do all
that AutoHotKeys does plus it can remember mouse movements and clicks
and embed them in a macro too. Unfortunately, EZ Macros is not free.

Google will fine either one.

73, Bill W6WRT