Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording the contest - unintended consequences

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Recording the contest - unintended consequences
From: "Richard DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:22:33 -0500
To be honest with you, I can see as much room for contesting abuse in
self-recording as those who don't self record but snipe packet spots.  Since
everyone will now be required to self record, expect those with less than
stellar ethics standards to start now having nearly perfect UBN reports.
They will now have a full replay of they contest, and will now replay their
audio files 3 or 4 times to ensure every call was copied correctly.

73 Rich NN3W