Re: [CQ-Contest] 3830 Location Designations for European Stations

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "Bruce Horn" <bhorn@hornucopia.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 3830 Location Designations for European Stations
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 09:02:55 -0600
Bruce,

I don't have an answer for your EU regional divisions question, but a new
feature might make this question mute.

If you provided a link to an XLS file that holds the raw information for
each contest, offline analysis could be performed using spreadsheet or
database tools. I have done this for a few contests but the effort to
translate the data in its current form is excessive.

Is an XLS or CSV file a possibility with your "re-do" of the 3830 system?

TIA and thanks for the 3830 system!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN