Re: [CQ-Contest] WX Stinks - Do the Sprint !

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WX Stinks - Do the Sprint !
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 23:08:00 -0400
Great idea, Steve!  And when you "decompress" from the Sprint and need a
contest "fix" on Sunday, look for me and all my rowdy Tennessee buddies in
the TENNESSEE QSO PARTY starting 2PM EDT Sunday afternoon.

73, Ted W4NZ/m (in 19 counties)

Join the Tennessee QSO Party:
 September 7, 1800Z-0300Z
   http://www.tnqp.org