Re: [CQ-Contest] SS and other contests

To: Tony Rogozinski <trogo@telegraphy.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS and other contests
From: John Unger <w4au@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 11:39:27 -0500
I seem to remember that a few (or many, >10 years since time seems to fly
by so fast) years ago that some of the better contesters got together and
operated unannounced in the CW sprint using not only paddles to send by
hand but also using paper logging. Bottom line: they still finished at the top!

YMMV (Your Memory May Vary...)...

73 - John, W4AU