Re: [CQ-Contest] VE4 and ND in one QSO?

To: "'Eric Hilding'" <b38@hilding.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] VE4 and ND in one QSO?
From: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 23:27:25 -0000
Does sitting on a county line require separate QSOs for each mult in the QSO
party? I would imagine so seeing it would be hard for logging software to
issue 2 mults in 1 QSO so, if that's the case, then he would be KE0Z/W0 in
one QSO and KE0Z/VE4 in the other. However...

There is probably some issue about crossing international borders as opposed
to county/state/provincial borders anyway. Besides, I would think your
Homeland Security dudes might have an issue with it. A bunch of porcupine
vehicles lined up on the border every weekend might get them a bit nervous.
;-)

Thanks -- Paul