Re: [CQ-Contest] 4-digit CK's?

To: "Paul J. Piercey" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>, "'K0HB'" <K0HB@ARRL.ORG>, "'CQ-Contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 4-digit CK's?
From: "K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 23:02:36 -0000
Yup, our computers will freeze up, our electronic keyers will sound like
they've been into the tequila stash, Skimmer will produce heavy whipping
cream, and the packet clusters will start spotting the Colvins, Danny Weil,
Don Miller, and Romeo Stepenko.  We'll have to go back to paper/pencil logs
and J38 handkeys.  W4KFC will again be active on SS (whoops, that already
happened THIS year!), and there'll only be 74 sections needed for a sweep.

Beep beep,

de Hans, K0HB