[CQ-Contest] Tnx Spain!! TNX CQ-c reflector!!

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tnx Spain!! TNX CQ-c reflector!!
From: PY2NY Gmail <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 18:42:35 -0200
Hi and happy 2009...

Like always, is time to say thanks to cq-contest
list, after great time in Spain (Rioja/Navarra).
After my message here, we found a lot of ham
radio friends there that share their time with us...

We really loved that and just finish a post in
my personal blog with spanish, portuguese and
english languages - very bad translation, of course,
but enough to understand how nice is being ham
radio and specially being part of contest community...
We can´t forget W6 guys, Bordeaux DX-g, and
a lot of other friends that spend your time with
us, transforming each travel in a wonderful
experience of life...

See post at

http://py2ny.blogspot.com/2009/01/portuguese-retornamos-ontem-de-viagem.html

and more pictures at