Re: [CQ-Contest] Wearon F1 Icephobic Coating

To: "Bill Coleman" <aa4lr@arrl.net>, "Stan Stockton" <k5go@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Wearon F1 Icephobic Coating
From: "Stan Stockton" <k5go@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:51:45 -0500
Bill,

I thought the same thing about airplanes particularly after the incident
near Buffalo.  One would think that this material or some variation of
it would prevent ice build up on the wings.  Surely the people who
developed the material have pursued any possibility for it being used
for that purpose.

Stan, K5GO

Stan, K5GO