[CQ-Contest] Another CQWW Log Analysis tool

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Another CQWW Log Analysis tool
From: Denis Pochuev - K7GK <k7gk@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:18:26 -0700
I've been toying with the idea of a graphical log analysis tool ever since the
logs have been made public by CQWW CC. A couple of years ago I even started
working on a Windows program that does just that. Unfortunately, lately, I just
don't have the time to finish it up, but I think it's in a decent enough shape
where it may be useful to other contesters.

The ZIP file of RateCompare can be found on our club's web site under "Contest
Links" on the left
(http://wvdxc.org/dotnetnuke/ContestCorner/tabid/67/Default.aspx). Direct link
is
http://wvdxc.org/dotnetnuke/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=ujhkcIymXq0%3d&tabid=67&mid=401.
 The archive contains just two files - the executable and an old version of
cty.dat that I know is compatible with my program. The menu items should be
fairly self-explanatory.

Let me know what you think or if I can help.

73, Denis - K7GK