[CQ-Contest] did you use Skimmer in SSCW?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] did you use Skimmer in SSCW?
From: n4zr@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:53:46 +0000 (UTC)

As many of you are aware, I've long believed that using CW Skimmer could be
decisive in Sweepstakes, because of the importance of eking out every possible
QSO on Sunday.

I would like to collect Skimmer user experiences in the SSCW just past.  If you
used CW Skimmer in support of your operating, would you please write directly
to me (to unload this reflector) and let me know:

--what class?

--Skimmer at your own QTH, or remote?

-- if at your QTH, IF or separate Skimmer receiver?

-- was Skimmer helpful to your score? How?

-- any problems?

-- any other general comments?

-- can I quote you by callsign, or would you prefer to remain anonymous?

I'll summarize and post what I get.

73, Pete Smith N4ZR