Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL from DARC

To: Yuri <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL from DARC
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:47:19 -0400
I don't know specifically about the DARC, but what you report is
similar/possible within the US. If you are an ARRL member, you can send your
cards to the ARRL outgoing QSL bureau and they will be sent out. My ARRL
membership does not handle incoming QSL cards. For me, as an example, with a
call of K2DSL I'm in the 2 call district. I need to pay for credits with the
NJDXA at http://www.njdxa.org/ and they handle the 2 call area incoming QSL
cards. If I don't have credits with them, they will hold the cards for a
while and then either destroy them or possibly return them.

David - K2DSL