Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CC Update

To: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>, "'Bob Cox'" <bobk3est@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CC Update
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:17:01 -0000
That's a red herring, Jorge.

"Assistance" in Radiosport terms means >operating< assistance.

Single ops are not required to grow their own food, build their own radios,
generate their own electrical power, pump their own drinking water our of
the earth, or bury their own body wastes..

They are only required to operate their stations on the air without
assistance.

But you already knew that.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--