[CQ-Contest] NCCC practice Thursday and Friday, Sweepstakes rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCCC practice Thursday and Friday, Sweepstakes rules
From: Ken Keeler <kenkeeler@jazznut.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 08:56:33 -0700
Let's take a break from sprint format this week, and warm up for SS.
I think most of us need to check out our loggers and practice the
long exchange.
Call it NSS.

Thursday, Nov 4, local time, Nov 5, UTC, 0230-0300Z, AND
Friday, Nov. 5 local, Nov. 6 UTC, 0230-0300.

ARRL Sweepstakes rules, CW:  choice of power, no dupes
NSS will be on  20/40/80m  (+38 to +45)

General NS rules and further info at: http://www.ncccsprint.com/

I assume Slow NS continues on Thursday night, see W9RE's announcement.

-- Report scores, discuss any contesting issue, near 3610/3615 LSB
after the practice,  at 0300Z (8 PM PDT) on
the weekly NCCC contest net), and send your score directly to the
3830 reflector.
Thanks to WA7BNM and N7WA for their posting service.

We'll go back to sprint format next week, probably the one hour thing.

N6RO