[RTTY] ARI Internatinal DX Contest - this week-end

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARI Internatinal DX Contest - this week-end
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ" <i2wij@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 15:16:49 +0100 (BST)
Hello dear Contesters!

This message is to remind you that the
ARI International DX Contest
is running this weekend May 7-8,
starting on Saturday at 2000Z and ending on Sunday at 1959Z,
for a 24 hour contest format.

There are lots of category for everyone taste:
CW; SSB; RTTY; MIXED MODE, Single Op and Multi-Op, and SWL.

The Rules for non-Italians participants have been published at:
http://www.ari.it/images/stories/hf/ARI_International_DX_Contest_2011_Rules-1.pdf

The only thing that has been changed from previous editions
is the LOG will only be accepted in CABRILLO format,
in the hope this will help in speed-up the log checking process.

I strongly hope you will continue to support the
ARI International DX Contest and send in your LOG.

Submit your Cabrillo log to: aricontest@kkn.net
and the robot will give you a confirmation.

A list of the received log will be published
on the ARI web-site http://www.ari.it.

If you need more info, please contact me at: i2wij@ari.it

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Join the contest and have fun!

Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager