Re: [CQ-Contest] 7QP results

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 7QP results
From: K6VAR <wimpyvo2max@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:38:47 -0700
K4XU wrote:

"The writeup and summary results of the 2011 7QP are now available "

Results in only 5 1/2 weeks!  I like it.

"Submitted logs were up by 20% this year. Not sure if that was due
to the relatively good conditions that weekend, more support from
various logging programs, or lousy weather "back east"."

... or maybe your log count is up because 7QP is one of the nicest,
most well organized QSO parties in the nation?
I bet a chunk of that 20% is for that reason.  Tnx for putting on a fun 'test.

73 Jim K6VAR