[CQ-Contest] VE7FO's Newbie Ops Getting Set To Terrorize The Bands In WW

To: cq-contest reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VE7FO's Newbie Ops Getting Set To Terrorize The Bands In WW RTTY
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 01:34:54 -0700
Some of you may remember the havoc caused a few years ago when I ran
contest training sessions with no-ticket ops.  They all got their
tickets and some of them show up in contest results to this day.

I've got a new source of newbies, all with tickets, but little to no HF
contest experience.  We'll be in WW RTTY with a modest station with two
sessions on Sat at 1300-1600Z and 1600-1900Z and maybe Sun between 1600Z
and 1900Z.

The call will be VA7XB.

I hope that you'll be patient with us as we fumble our way through the Qs.

73, Jim Smith   VE7FO