Re: [CQ-Contest] BOGUS QSO RATES!

To: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] BOGUS QSO RATES!
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 18:57:09 -0000

If each contest Q is a "communication", then FCC requires an ID during each
Q.  See below.  On the other hand, you have different fingers.

"§97.119 Station identification.-
(a) Each amateur station, except a space station or telecommand station,
must transmit its assigned call sign on its transmitting channel at the end
of each communication, and at least every ten minutes during a
communication, for the purpose of clearly making the source of the
transmissions from the station known to those receiving the transmissions."

Before Doug gets on my case, the above is an opinion.

73, de Hans, K-ZERO-HALF-BAKED