Re: [CQ-Contest] High-speed CW

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] High-speed CW
From: Timothy Coker <n6win73@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 09:10:47 -0800
That's cool, a great story, commendable, and probably what details all
should remember. However, I was 11 years old and honestly don't remember
all that about when I passed the novice exam. I vaguely remember the test
session. I do remember how happy I was to be mailed my current call sign
when I passed my tech a month or so later.

Nothing taken away from the details of your memory, but I don't think
everyone has such a great memory about their hobby... some would argue it's
more important to remember their family matters or career matters...

I'm in the same boat with how much the hobby is on my mind. I am reminded
all the time by my wife to balance my interest in contesting with other
life commitments.

My point is that the guy who can't remember his year of license isn't wrong
in anyway. He just has other points of detail on his mind.

73, Tim /N6WIN.