[CQ-Contest] ARI-DX International Contest 2010 - DX Results available

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARI-DX International Contest 2010 - DX Results available
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ" <i2wij@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 21:24:59 +0000 (GMT)
Dear Contesters,

I wish to inform you that the DX results of the
2010 edition of the ARI DX International Contest are available.

Yes, they really are the 2010 edition results!
2011 will be published shortly.
Sorry for the huge delay with which they are published,

but I am sure it is better a delayed publication rather than an absolute
silence.

You can read the results (or download the .pdf file) at the
ARI web site   www.ari.it   then select HF->Contest->Risultati section.
There you'll find the  ARIDX-2010-DX-RESULTS.

You can also directly access the file by this link:
http://www.ari.it/images/stories/diplomi/ARIDX-2010-DX-RESULTS.pdf

I hope you will enjoy reading these results.

Thank you for supporting the ARI DX International Contest

Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager