Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW issue

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW issue
From: Manu LU9ESD <lu9esdmanu@yahoo.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 14:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
Yes... me too.

I found an unorthodox method for this problem, before making an upload, I write
down on paper, the number of QSO and QSL... hihi

I have delays up to 24 hours no matter the number of QSO. (5, 50 or 500)

--

73 de Manu LU9ESD / LR9D

/Malpelo Isl. HK0NA 2012 Team Member/ hk0na.com
/6Y1V Team Member/
/PT5T Team Member/

Araucaria DX Group
Cantareira DX Group