Re: [CQ-Contest] Montana QSO Party?

To: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Montana QSO Party?
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 09:14:33 -0600
The frontpage of the FVARC.ORG site says:

The Montana QSO party will take place Saturday April 14th starting at
0000Z and ending on Monday April 16th at 0000Z.
*That's 6pm FRIDAY the 13th, local mountain time till 6pm Sunday the
15th local mountain time.* /48hrs total operating time!/

This is your chance to join the fun if you missed it last year! Once
again, through the programming talents of K7DLF, Dave Franke, we will be
taking advantage of our on-line scoring web page! Now you can operate
the Montana QSO Party, then after the party, go to our web page, upload
your contact totals and multipliers along with your logs and dupe sheets
for verification. Once everything has been uploaded, you'll see your
results instantly displayed on our MT QSO Party web page.

Don't forget, you can also print your own 'Certificate of
Participation'! After you've viewed your results, you'll have the option
to enter your call sign and name and the MT QSO Party web page will
generate a 'Certificate of Participation' that you can either print on
your own printer or save and take to a printing location such as Staples
or Office Max and print a professional certificate of participation on
parchment paper! It looks FANTASTIC as you can see below!

Make sure to read the rules and make sure to check out the past results
so you know who you'll have to work hard to beat this year!

To find more infomation on the Montana QSO Party, goto the top of this
page, click on the 'Library' tab, or click Here
<http://www.fvarc.org/?q=libmain/39>. Next, Click on 'MT QSO Party'.
There you'll find:

-MT QSO Party rules
-Score entry (active after the contest begins)
-Score summary (active after the contest begins)
-MT QSO Party Certificate sample
-MT county list
-GenLog MT QSO Party set-up instructions

*If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me and ask!*

73 and see you in the MTQP!

P.S. Don't forget to tell EVERY Ham you know! Let's get ACTIVE!!!

Lyndel, N7LT
Montana QSO Party Manager
Kalispell, MT
email: n7lt at mail dot yellowstone dot net

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net