Re: [CQ-Contest] Keyboards - ZC4Li

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Keyboards - ZC4Li
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 09:09:09 -0500
Another keyboard feature I love I originally bought for my other pass
time, "Astronomy"

There are many programs that make the computer night friendly for out in
the dark to preserve night vision. But keyboard were always a problem
till I found a completely illuminated one. The keys are either a red or
blue and just the letters show and is totally variable in brightness,
While the first thought was Astronomy, this board has become my favorite
for radio and everything. Especially operating after dark. not needing
to have the keyboard lit from some nearby light is awesome!

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com