[CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest Dinner - 1 ticket available at Louisiana Con

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest Dinner - 1 ticket available at Louisiana Contest Club Table
From: "Scott Dickson, W5WZ" <w5wz@w5wz.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 20:52:01 -0500
Friends:

The Louisiana Contest Club has 1 seat available at our table for the Dayton
Contest Dinner at the Crown Plaza.  We'd love to have you join us!

1.    W5WZ - Scott Dickson
2.    K5ER - Mark Ketchell
3.    N5LSP - Jim Dear
4.    NX8G - Rex Simmons
5.    KN5O - Ted Saba
6.    K4GM - George Marzloff
7.    W5AG - Archibald Hill
8.    Available

The ticket is $37.

We've got 2 ways to pay.

In person at Dayton at the door of the contest dinner; or

Via PayPal to  info@louisianacontestclub.org  or via
http://louisianacontestclub.org/dues.htm  go to the bottom of the page and
click DONATE.  As PayPal charges LCC transaction fees, please enter your
donation amount of $38.75 to cover the fees.

I'll have the actual ticket with me at Dayton at the door.

If you have any questions, please contact me by e-mail no later than Monday
May 14, as I leave for Dayton on Tues morning May 15.

Scott Dickson, W5WZ
LCC Secretary/Treasurer