Re: [CQ-Contest] Portugal Day Contest software!

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Portugal Day Contest software!
From: Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 17:57:11 +0100
Dear contesters,

The Portugal Day contest is now supported by dxlog, a contest log very
iddentical to Win-Test. I want to express my gratitude my Chris 9A5K for
adding this contest to his geat logging software.

Download version 1.0.39 from the website:  http://www.dxlog.net/sw

73 and cu all in the contest tomorrow.
Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka CR6K

> ________________________________
> Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 10:46:00 +0100
> Subject: [CQ-Contest] Portugal Day Contest reminder!!
> From: ct1ilt@gmail.com
> To: cq-contest@contesting.com
>
> Dear friends,
> I am sending this email in order to remind you about the Portugal Day
Contest this coming weekend. I remind everyone that the period of the
contest has changed and from now on it starts at 12Utc Saturday 9th June
untill 12utc sunday 10th june.
> Categories are single op cw, ssb or mixed.
> In depth rules, maps from Portugal Azores and Madeira and previous
results can be viewed on the webpage