Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL single op definition

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL single op definition
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 09:07:31 -0600
And if Yuri had operated within the confines or privileges of HIS
license we would not be having this discussion.

KV4FZ was a control OPERATOR.  Without this Control OPERATOR Yuri would
have been operating illegally.  Without him the results may have been
far different.  We will never know.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com