[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY, Friday June 29, 0130Z

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <nccc-blue@kkn.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS RTTY, Friday June 29, 0130Z
From: Tom Hutton <tomn3zz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:43:56 +0000

NS RTTY, Friday June 29, 0130Z

RTTY OPs, please note: Between the NS Ladders, to keep things lively, we often
vary the message format.  The idea is to improve our copying skills. Lets
duplicate this variation for NS RTTY. In the exchange, please substitute for
your NAME a Field Day CALL SIGN that you have used.
Also note that these variations will change from week to week.

Local times:

1830 Pacific 1930 Mountain 2030 Central 2130 Eastern Time -- Thursday Night

30 minutes exactly.

**Note** : NS RTTY is every Thursday so please put it on your calendar.

- 80, 40, 20, and 15m. 80 KHz up from band edge. PLEASE S-P-R-E-A-D-O-U=T.
- 100 watts maximum
- Sprint format,
- mults per band
- 1 KHz QSY rule.
- Contact stations once per band i.e. no same-band duplicate Q's.
- Score reports to http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ (Tks, WA7BNM)
[Note we will request logs from time to time to verify accuracy]

Rules: http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
Schedule: http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

Important rules:
1) Strictly observe the time limits . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
2) After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
stn to ask for fills.

RTTY: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7933320/ns/f-key%20files/ns_rtty.mc

See the NS website for additional info:

http://www.ncccsprint.com/index.html