Re: [CQ-Contest] Mulan DXC Worked All Chinese Provinces Contest 2012 Oct

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Mulan DXC Worked All Chinese Provinces Contest 2012 Oct. 6, from 0000-2359 UTC.
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 17:18:16 -0400
Apologies to everyone - I didn't realize that Les, G4OGB had written a User Defined Contest file to enable support of the WAPC contest. If you are a non-BY/BV station you will need to download the file BY_WAPY_DX.udc from the User Defined Contests Files area on the N1MM web site and save it to the User Defined Contests folder in the N1MM Logger program directory. Next, download the file BY_WAPC.sec from the same area into the N1MM Logger program directory proper, and finally, restart N1MM Logger and go to File > New Contest in Database and select BY_WAPC_DX. If you are a BY/BV station, you'll need to download BY_WAPC_BY.udc instead.

In my quick tests, the UDC does not appear to display a list of province multiplers and does not appear to track them, so you may want to print out the list from the contest rules web site. Otherwise, you should be good to go.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000