Re: [CQ-Contest] Why is he ashamed of his call???

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why is he ashamed of his call???
From: "Albert Crespo" <f5vhj@orange.fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:20:29 -0000
This thread is a nonsense.
If you don't know whom you are calling, why are you calling?
Who is this zone 33 clown?
Is it good operating practice on your part to call someone, receive a response on the first call, and then have to wait a couple of minutes to be able to log them? Who in this picture has the worst operating practice? This is a hobby and their radio, and if that is how they want to play and seldom identify themselves , they can play with themselves. There is a term for such behaviour , but I leave it for you to decide what you want to call it.

.

-----Original Message----- From: Ktfrog007@aol.com