Re: [CQ-Contest] Why is he ashamed of his call???

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why is he ashamed of his call???
From: Bjorn LB1GB <lb1gb@la8w.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:06:03 +0100
I heard him on 40 meters last year. I left my second radio on his frequency
for 5 minutes to record it. 5 wasted minutes but....

http://soundcloud.com/lb1gb/zone-33-on-40m-not-signing-his-call

If you search CN2R's log from 2011 you will find JA2EDG, JA4MOK and JH1HXY
that he worked in this soundclip.

Heard him on 10 meters again this year, with the same dit dit as last year,
and he didn't sign before I sent a questionmark.

I don't like what he is doing, and will not work him before he signs, but
have no problem working him when he does.

73 Bjorn LB1GB/LN8W