Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R

To: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R
From: James Jordan <k4qpl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 19:13:34 -0500
You'll also find all levels of SO2R'edness from making the occasional extra QSO
with the second radio to the full multitasking of the top guys who can maintain
a high rate with both radios. A good place to start is QRP where rates are
slow, no filters are needed and you can use SO2R to tee up S&P QSO's when it's
hard to beat the pack. Lots of fun.
73,
Jim K4QPL

Sent from my iPhone