Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW and Contest Logs

To: sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LOTW and Contest Logs
From: Mike Reublin <nf4l@nf4l.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 16:17:29 -0500
Ed,

I can think of a couple of reasons, unless you're talking about ARRL contest
logs sent to the ARRL.

The logging software isn't programmed to do so.
The operator isn't signed up with LoTW.
The operator doesn't want to.

I don't understand your revenue comment. Confirmation is matching two QSO's. I
think you meant crediting a confirmed QSO.

73,
Mike NF4L