[CQ-Contest] Operating for field day

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Operating for field day
From: "XV4Y (Yan)" <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 11:22:16 +0700
Hi,

This evening my wife is out in the city and the kids are at their grand-parents
farm.

I had very good condx on 20m a few days ago.
I hope they will be good too this evening.

I will be on 20m cw around 13.00 utc.
I know there is no special reward for working DX stations but I will be log the
QSOs for Field Day. Working XV may be an incentive for young operators.

I must admit the rules are not easy to read as they are too many cases aiming
to reward the stations being the closest to "emergency operating condition" and
bringing HAM radio to the mass.
Do you think it has any interest for me to run on the genset rather than on
main power ?

73,
Yan.
---