Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF log merging headache

To: cq-contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF log merging headache
From: XV4Y (Yan) <xv4y@nature-mekong.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 06:13:08 +0700
Hi,

As it may interest some for future participation, in case you have several
callsigns participating as "HQ", merging of the logs has to be done manually.
You have to send each station log separately and the contest organizer will
merge them.

Here the "official" answer from Tree N6TR :
"n cases like this - where two different calls are used - it is necessary for
you to submit each log as its own entry.  Merging the two logs would cause
issues during the cross checking process.
For scoring purposes - I will merge the two scores using the same process I use
for other logs in a similar situation. "

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y