[CQ-Contest] NF4A SE Contester Of The Year

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NF4A SE Contester Of The Year
From: "Jeff Clarke" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:33:23 -0400
Congratulations to Charlie !

I’m glad K4BAI and I made the road trip up to Huntsville this year. Great job
by the ACG to organize some contester activities. Cool to hang out for dinner
Friday night, at the contest forum, for the contest dinner and at the bar at
the Holiday Inn. Here’s who I remember seeing during the weekend – KT4TX,
K4ZGB, N4PN, NF4A, W4PA, K7BV, K4TD, N4NX, WF7T, K4AB, K9UQN, K4DLI, K4NV,
KC4HW, KY4F, KR4F, N4KG and KO4RR (KH6GA who operates at KH6LC). I probably
missed some others. Heard K0EJ and W4NZ were there but never ran into them.
Well worth the trip if you live in the southeast USA. Plus the hamfest and flea
market were pretty good too.

Jeff KU8E