[CQ-Contest] The other side of 10+ KW

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] The other side of 10+ KW
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:09:00 +0700
With all the super high power stations and stack antennas in the close
confines of Europe, what I hear from far away is that the big power has
really come back to mess up lots of otherwise good contacts.

EU just can not hear well outside of EU due to
1, so many super high power stations close together and
2, the erosion of good operator practice of listening more than
transmitting.

On the AA just past, EU were loud to me, but could not hear me due to these
two reasons.  73,

--
Charly, HS0ZCW