[CQ-Contest] Prepare for CQWW CW: 2012 rates analysis

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Prepare for CQWW CW: 2012 rates analysis
From: Stan <ua1out@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 20:03:20 +0000 (GMT)
It sure is great to be back after almost 2 years of radio silence.

The company that I setup in Dublin 6 years ago was acquired by a huge
multinational end of October. Now is time to relax a bit and get on the radio
(or at least this is what I am hoping for).

On the way back from the Big Data conference in Vegas I was trying to fight
imminent jet lag by staying awake and putting together 2012 CQWW log analysis.

Sorry, I could not do it for the SSB leg. Here is the link to the 2012 CQWW log
analysis:

http://www.ei6dx.com/cqww-contest-analysis/cqww-activity-analyzer/

Pick the right contest, select your zone and look for rates that you might
expect from EU, OC, AS, NA or whatever DX you are interested in.

I hope you will find it useful.

Enjoy the contest guys! I know I will.

VY 73 de St4n, EI6DX
CQWW 2013 CW SOSB 40 HP