Re: [CQ-Contest] Suggestions for Rotor RS232 control?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Suggestions for Rotor RS232 control?
From: "Charles Morrison" <cmorrison@lusfiber.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 12:31:24 -0500
FWIW, I've now replaced the MAX232 chip for the 2nd time in my DXA
Rotorcard.  However easy to change as it is, it seems to be a consistent
point of weakness.  Of course emails to Idiom Press went unanswered and I
just went out on a limb that it was the problem the first time.  Picked up 2
of them in Dayton last year and replaced it to get it back working.  This
time when it stopped responding, pulled out the second chip from last year's
trip and replaced it again.  Back up and working.

Charlie
N5WE