[CQ-Contest] WPX CW OP Needed

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX CW OP Needed
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 08:02:14 -0400
Hi All...I am searching for a operator for WPX CW next month...the NQ4I
team has put together a serious team, but we need one or possibly two
additional op's to join us as we seek to set a new USA M-M record...now is
you chance to get your call on a plaque and attempt at a new USA record
score...airfares are very reasonable to ATL from all over the US...we would
like someone who can come in early Fri or Thus before the test and depart
on Monday after the test..some one committed to winning, operating cw,,
preferably non smoker, easy to get along with others, team player etc...if
you have what it takes and are truly interested, call my cell today and
lets talk.

678-595-6235

Thanks de Rick NQ4I