Re: [CQ-Contest] drink for the contests to be kept awake?

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] drink for the contests to be kept awake?
From: "Jose Vicens, DMD via CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 08:41:20 -0700 (PDT)
I would recommend stay away from coffee and from sugary drinks unless it is
Sunday and you need that sugar rush to sprint to the finish!

I always keep a cooler with bottled water and some Gatorade. After a while my
taste buds need something besides water and that is when I drink the Gatorade.

I agree with Martin, Some high energy snacks with lots of proteins. Stay away
from fried chips.

For Multi Op contests, none of the recommendations apply!!!

Be well!

73
Otis
NP4G