Re: [CQ-Contest] Unique Radiosport Aspect of Contesting

To: Bill Hider <n3rr@erols.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Unique Radiosport Aspect of Contesting
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 22:03:33 +0700
Not golf re my point...... golf scores do not depend on the cooperation of
a fellow golfer.  Whatever a golfer does is entirely his own biz, not
helped nor hurt by a fellow golfer .... and each golfer can keep his own
score, too.

However, with some contests, the behavior of the other ham can definitely
help or hurt YOUR score.   Unusual cohabitation by competitors not equaled
in any other sport.  73, Charly

On Sat, Jun 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM, Bill Hider <n3rr@erols.com> wrote:

> Absolutely, Charly - Professional GOLF!
>
> Each player keeps the score of their competitor on each hole.
>
> (there are other rules re: scoring, but that  answers your question)
>
> Bill, N3RR

Charly, HS0ZCW