[CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB Log Submissions

To: Contest Reflector CQ <cq-contest@contesting.com>, NAQP- K4RO Kirk RULES <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB Log Submissions
From: AC0W <ac0w@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 21:42:52 -0400 (EDT)

First, thank you for your patience during our server issues last week. I've been told things have been "beefed" and the problem should not return.

In the last few days a new problem has been discovered in our log submission process. For those that submitted logs later in the week we may not have received your log. Please check that you either received a confirmation email or that your call appears on the log received page. If neither is true please resubmit your log. While you will receive an message about the log being late, rest assured we have received your log. Deadline for this resubmission is Saturday 8/30, 1200 UTC.

We've discovered there was a problem in the process of moving the logs from the robot to the storage location. This resulted in the confirmation page showing on the web site but the confirmation email not being sent, the call not getting added to the log receiving page and the log not appearing in the final storage location.

Sorry for the problems and inconvenience.

Bill
AC0W
NAQP SSB Manager