[CQ-Contest] NAQP Logs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, K4RO <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Logs
From: AC0W Bill <ac0w@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 16:03:48 -0500
I should have added, for those getting messages such as " Missing "END OF LOG:"
statement; please so not attempt to resend the log. We have the correct
original log and will get this into the log checking process. When we do this
it may generate another confirmation email. Just ignore the part about being
after deadline.

Again I'm sorry for the confusion this is creating. Just be assured the NAQP
team is working hard to make sure we complete and accurate results.

Bill
AC0W